Today we went walking around the Golden Gate Bridge (my favorite!) & I got to practice with "BOB" the jogging stroller. I think I did alright. :-) Now we're eating lunch & playing with rattles. He's very alert & also pretty darn strong. He's been hanging out with his soon-to-be cousin & they're already kicking each other through my belly....kinda funny.
Me, Greg, Jeff, & Zack.
Jessie keeps apologizing because "Z-Man" has been unusually fussy (we think he was getting sick), but I actually welcomed the fussiness so that I could get a crash course in mommying & see first-hand that it's not always going to be easy caring for a baby. After returning from our walk today Zack was getting his diaper changed & decided to poop all over his mommy & the changing table. Once we got that cleaned up, the "sprinkler" started (he even peed on his face a bit!). I couldn't help but bust out laughing. He finished out the trifecta by puking all over himself.....& then it was bath time again. :-)
In other news, I have totally popped out in the last few weeks. Our camera is broken so that is why there have been no belly pics lately, but Jessie was nice enough to take a couple of me today. I am now 25 weeks along & this little guy is VERY active in my tummy. He's been kicking up a storm (esp. right when I am trying to go to sleep). He's even kicking hard enough for me to see my stomach move. It's really quite a trip! It feels weird but amazing at the same time....just to think that there's a little human inside of me. Bo & I are so excited & can't wait to meet him! Speaking of Daddy, he's being so cute & really supportive, always talking to our little man & holding my belly. Lately, at bedtime instead of sleeping we just lay in bed & he holds my belly while the baby kicks. It's amazing how easily we are entertained nowadays! :-)
25 Weeks Along.....Getting Closer!!! :-)

1 comment:
You all look great! So glad to hear that you got some help at work, it will definately pay off to get a bit of rest now while you can! A boy, oh my! Wonderful!
Hugs,
Brent, Dely and Daniela
Post a Comment