Thursday, September 11, 2008

Belly Shots -- 31 Weeks & More

So, since I haven't posted any belly shots in a couple weeks I thought I should get some new pics on here....and we thought we should put one of Bo on here too. They say that men put on sympathy weight when their wives are pregnant. :-) Unfortunately I don't have any "before" belly shots of him, but this is kinda funny anyway. He likes to tell people that he started showing before I did. Anyway, hopefully after little Spencer is born we'll be able to get into a good exercise routine & lose all of our baby weight. :-)

Me at 31 Weeks

Bo at 31 Weeks

In other news, the weather the past couple days has been really crappy, but it's made for some cool pictures.

Fog laying low on a mountain near our house.


Full rainbow over the Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs.

No comments: