Wednesday, October 15, 2008

35 Week Belly Shot

So, I am now 36 weeks along, although this pic was taken last week at 35. I'm getting closer -- only 4 more weeks now. Things are going well. I'm still working, but sitting down as much as possible. Spencer's room is coming together nicely (I'll take some pics later when I get home). The daddy-to-be is being so cute -- always talking to my belly & kissing it. And he's been such an enormous help, always trying to do things to make my life easier.

Week 35


At this point I am pretty much over this whole pregnancy thing -- I just want him to come out already! As I'm sure all you other mothers know, these last few weeks seem to drag on.....& it really gets annoying when people don't seem to have that filter between their thoughts & what comes out of their mouths. I'm really getting sick of people telling me that I am huge (Uh, yea thanks! I already know I'm big!!! Surely it makes me feel a whole lot better when others point it out too! NOT!!!). Oh well. Almost there. :-/

2 comments:

Jess said...

You look BEAUTIFUL and you are so close!!!!! Can't wait for that little guy to get here!!!! Love you!!! Let us know if there is anyting else you need at this point!!!!

Lauren said...

Yeah!! Pictures!!!! You do look fabulous, just a little ball in your tummy....so cute. We can't wait for the little one to arrive. Maybe he'll be a good boy and help mom out by arriving a little early. ;)